Artlink trail - competition closes 16 October!
11 October 2011 to 16 October 2011
ConnectEast, Heide Museum of Modern Art, Monash Gallery of Art and McClelland Gallery & Sculpture Park are delighted to join together to bring you the innovative and fun ARTLINK trail.
Designed to connect art and sculpture at three leading museums with the iconic outdoor sculptures located along EastLink, the interactive ARTLINK trail includes fun activities for families. Get your ARTLINK trail passport stamped for the opportunity to win a fabulous prize.
Download an ARTLINK trail passport here or pick one up from these participating venues:
WIN WITH ARTLINK
Collect one stamp from each Museum in the trail passport for the chance to win a major prize valued at over $700! Prize includes:
- 12 month Heide Museum of Modern Art Family Membership
- Lunch at Café Vue at Heide for 2 adults and 2 children
- Callum Morton: In Memoriam exhibition catalogue
- ConnectEast Breeze tolling account credit
- McClelland Gallery and Sculpture Park 12 month Family Membership
- Lunch at McClelland Gallery Cafe
- Monash Gallery of Art 12 month Family Membership
- Lomo Sidekick Camera Bag
- Lomo Action Sampler Camera & one roll of 35mm 400 ASA colour film
- Plastic Cameras: Toying with Creativity by Michelle Bates
- MGA Café voucher
HOW TO ENTER
Visit Heide Museum of Modern Art, Monash Gallery of Art and McClelland Gallery & Sculpture Park between 20 July - 16 October 2011 and collect one stamp per museum in your passport. Once you have all three stamps in your passport, fill in your personal details and post the stamp addressed entry form to:
Heide Museum of Modern Art
7 Templestowe Road
Bulleen VIC, 3105
Valid entries must be received by Friday 21 October 2011 and the winner will be announced on Friday 28 October 2011.