Cafe open hours are:
Please note the MGA Cafe will be closed from Wednesday 12 January, 2022 until further notice.
We apologise for any inconvenience this may cause.
- Access to the building is via the Ferntree Gully Road entrance only.
- Visitors are encouraged to park in the Ferntree Gully Road carpark for best access.
- Buses will be advised of the best parking options upon school bookings.
- Please check-in with the concierge who will be stationed under the marquee at the Ferntree Gully Road entrance.
- All visitors over the age of 16 must provide proof of vaccination or provide an authorised Medical Certificate of exception and check in via a QR Code in accordance with Government regulations. Manual check-in information will be stored securely and destroyed after 28 days.
- To make things as easy as possible for you and for our staff, we ask that you please link your COVID-19 digital certificate to the Service Victoria app before your visit.
- Children under 16 are not required to be vaccinated to enter but must be accompanied by a fully vaccinated adult who must provide proof of age of the child.
- Visitors over the age of 12 must wear a face mask indoors as per current Government regulations unless an exception applies.
- Inside the building, visitors are required to maintain a 1.5m distance from other visitors.
- For additional information read our Frequently asked questions here
Ph: 0497 686 668
Email: [email protected]